NLM Authorization Legislation
United States Code
TITLE 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
CHAPTER 6A - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE
SUBCHAPTER III - NATIONAL RESEARCH INSTITUTES
- PART D - NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE
- SUBPART 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- SUBPART 2 - FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- § 286b. Repealed.
- § 286b-1. Definitions.
- § 286b-2. National Medical Libraries Assistance Advisory Board.
- § 286b-3. Grants for training in medical library sciences.
- § 286b-4. Assistance for projects in sciences related to health, for research and development in medical library science, and for development of education technologies.
- § 286b-5. Grants for establishing, expanding, and improving basic resources of medical libraries and related instrumentalities.
- § 286b-6. Grants and contracts for establishment of regional medical libraries.
- § 286b-7. Financial support of biomedical scientific publications.
- § 286b-8. Grant payments, records, and audit.
- SUBPART 3 - NATIONAL CENTER FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
- SUBPART 4 - NATIONAL INFORMATION CENTER ON HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH AND HEALTH CARE TECHNOLOGY