Non-MEDLINE Citations (continued)
3. Articles from non-MEDLINE journals, including author manuscripts in PubMed Central (PMC) that would not normally be in PubMed*
Beginning in July 2005:
- the citations have been reviewed for accurate bibliographic data
- the status tag of [PubMed] appears
4. Books and book chapters from the NCBI Books database.
- Selected books are cited by title and by chapter in PubMed
- The status tag of [PubMed] appears
- To search for book citations in PubMed, enter pmcbook in the PubMed search box.
*For more information about PubMed content, see the Fact Sheet: MEDLINE, PubMed and PMC (PubMed Central): How are they Different?
To learn how to search by the citation status types reviewed in this section, see the Citation Status Subsets in PubMed Help.