NLM Catalog Journal Search (continued)
Search the NLM Catalog for Annals of Internal Medicine:
- Click Journals in NCBI Databases from the PubMed homepage. [Show Me]
- Enter the journal name and select the title from the autocomplete feature. Click Search. [Show Me]
- The Summary (default) display in the NLM Catalog includes: [Show Me]
- the journal title
- the NLM title abbreviation
- the print and electronic International Standard Serial Numbers (pISSN and eISSN)
- the place of publication and name of the publisher
- the MEDLINE indexing status [Show Me]
- the NLM ID (the NLM's unique journal identifier).
- More information about the journal is available on the Full display. To access the Full display, click on the journal title link.[Show Me]
- To retrieve items in PubMed, use the PubMed link in the full display [Show Me] or click on Single Citation Matcher to add search criteria such as issue, volume, date or article title words. [Show Me]
Learn more about the Single Citation Matcher later in the tutorial.