Send to Clipboard
The Clipboard lets you temporarily collect selected citations for later action.
Click the Steps to run the demonstration.
To add citations to the Clipboard:
- Step 1: Click on the check box to the left of the citation.
- Step 2: Select Clipboard from the Send To menu.
- Step 3: Click Add to Clipboard.
- Once a citation
has been added to the Clipboard:
- The Clipboard can collect up to 500 citations.
- If you Send to Clipboard without making selections, PubMed will add the entire retrieval (up to 500 citations) to the clipboard.
- The Clipboard will be lost after 8 hours of inactivity.