DOCLINE® Version 3.1 Release Notes (April 26, 2007)
- DOCLINE Options: Added ability to edit mail delivery options. Libraries can now indicate that they will not provide delivery via Mail for copy requests.
Important: Borrowers are reminded to review their Borrowing Preferences to ensure optimal routing (Institutions / Update / DOCLINE Options). When requesting electronic delivery, borrowers should select their actual preferred delivery method rather than “Mail” and relying on the Comments field to indicate their preference for electronic delivery. Borrowers should be prepared for their lenders to cease offering mail delivery.
- Borrow: Removed alert message when the borrower does not report owning the title being requested in DOCLINE serial holdings.
- Lend: Added ability to view and print a request receipt in Single Lend once a request number is selected.
Lend: In Batch Lend, requests processed will be displayed on the DOCLINE Requests Updated page in the order entered to make data entry verification easier.
- Reports: Added library groups to the display of 1-7 Report – “Library Routing Table and M/A/N Map cells containing my LIBID”. This report now displays the number of libraries putting one of your library groups in their routing table and in which routing table cell.
- Reports: Moved "Union Lists" and other special reports generated by NLM under the header Other Reports.
For Regional Medical Libraries
- User Accounts: Modified user account creation and maintenance.
- Help screens were added or modified for all new features or changes to DOCLINE 3.1.
Trouble seeing the screenshots? If the screenshots appear fuzzy to you, your browser may be configured to automatically resize the image to fit your browser window. If you have a large monitor, you can maximize the window to see the image full size. Firefox users should see their cursor turn into a zoom tool which they can click on the image to allow them to see the image full size. Internet Explorer users should place their cursor in the bottom right hand corner of the DOCLINE image. A square orange button should appear - click on the button to see the image full size.