DOCLINE® Version 3.3 Release Notes (February 10, 2008)
- Address: Moved electronic delivery addresses (e.g., email, Ariel, and fax) from the DOCLINE Options page to the Address page of the Institution record so that all “ship to:” addresses were in one location.
- Address: Added "Edit Routing Table" link on initial Institutions Update page to speed access to routing table maintenance.
- DOCLINE Options: Added ability for lenders to receive email notification of new Normal, Rush, and/or Urgent Patient Care requests routed to them. Allows libraries to more easily monitor all or select incoming DOCLINE requests.
- Out of Office: Allow libraries to request their library be set “Inactive” during extended staff absence due to vacation or special circumstances. Provides a more efficient mechanism for your Regional Medical Library to review and process Out of Office requests.
- Data: The Canadian province two letter code for Newfoundland and Labrador has been updated to reflect the Canadian change from NF to NL. LIBIDs in this province were updated throughout DOCLINE from NFCxxx to NLCxxx.
- Borrow: Added warning message on Borrow / Manual method to alert users to more efficient borrow methods. Libraries should only place requests via Borrow / Manual after verifying that citation is not in PubMed and bibliographic record is not in LocatorPlus, or when LocatorPlus is unavailable.
- Routing: If a library has selected email notification of new requests, upon routing to a potential lender, DOCLINE will send an email to library designated email address.
- Help screens were added or modified for new features and changes to DOCLINE 3.3.
Trouble seeing the screenshots? If the screenshots appear fuzzy to you, your browser may be configured to automatically resize the image to fit your browser window. If you have a large monitor, you can maximize the window to see the image full size. Firefox users should see their cursor turn into a zoom tool which they can click on the image to allow them to see the image full size. Internet Explorer users should place their cursor in the bottom right hand corner of the DOCLINE image. A square orange button should appear - click on the button to see the image full size.