DOCLINE® Version 4.6 Release Notes (July 26, 2011)
- Update: modified Borrowing Preferences field labels and display order on the DOCLINE Options page to ensure consistency with new Borrow screens introduced in DOCLINE 4.5 and DOCLINE 4.6.
- View: added the date of activation to an institution's "ILL view" display when library is temporarily inactive. If no active date is available, the message will display "Temporarily Inactive".
- Borrow: changed the service level option from a drop-down box to radio buttons to match similar routing options.
- Borrow: added "Free" link to NCBI BookShelf chapters when ordering from PubMed to alert user to availability of free material without ordering.
- Borrow: added prompt to select an ISBN when multiple ISBNs match borrower's search criteria.
- Borrow: modified Request Confirmation page to improve printing capability in Internet Explorer.
- Resubmit: modified the Resubmit Routing Instructions and Delivery Address pages to match the rest of the Borrow interface and to enhance the borrowing process.
- Loansome Doc Transfer: modified the Loansome Doc Transfer Routing Instructions and Delivery Address pages to match the rest of the Borrow interface and to enhance the borrowing process.
- Loansome Doc Transfer: added the ability to search by patron name or email.
- Loansome Doc Transfer: added citation information to the display of Loansome Doc requests awaiting transfer.
- Loansome Doc Transfer: added the ability to establish default "ship to:" address for all requests to be transferred during a session.
- Online Help: updated online help manual and FAQs for new or modified features.