History of Medicine
Islamic Culture and the Medical Arts
Islamic Calligraphy with Mohamed Zakariya --
This exhibit is an online version of Islamic Calligraphy with Mohamed Zakariya, a 19 minute 40 second film produced by the Audiovisual Program Development Branch of the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications, for presentation in conjunction with the exhibition "Islamic Culture and the Medical Arts," mounted by History of Medicine Division at the National Library of Medicine in September, 1994.
This online exhibit was prepared by David Harding under the guidance of R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D. It was refreshed in 2011 by Roxanne Beatty and Joan Pereyra.
- Film Credits:
- Producer/Director: Bill Leonard
- Technical Advisor: Anne Whitaker
- Videography: John Lieb
- Rostrum Videography: Brian Matthews
- Sound: Bernie Lindstrom
- Editing: James C. Charuhas and Mike Detweiler
- National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD 20894