History of Medicine
Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)
Question: How do I register and create a user account?
- Click on the Register link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select a username and password to use to login to your account.
- Enter the first and second characters of your Username.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Select how many thumbnail images per page you want displayed: 50, 100, or 250.
- Select the size of the thumbnail images you want displayed: small, medium, or large.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive an e-mail to the address you entered confirming your user account.
When you register a user account, you automatically create an active Media Group, titled Active Media Group. You can browse IHM and add media to this Active Media Group, and edit the properties of this group.
- Related Questions:
- FAQs - Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)