History of Medicine
Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)
Question: How do I create a Media Group?
You must register for a user account to create a Media Group. When you register a user account, you automatically create an active Media Group, titled Active Group. You can browse IHM and add images to this active Media Group.
To create a new Media Group after you have registered:
- Select Media Groups located under Create in the menu bar.
- Enter a name for your Media Group.
- Choose whether you want your Media Group to be publicly accessible by selecting Yes or No.
- Create a password to restrict who sees your Media Group (this is optional).
- Choose a folder from the drop down menu to indicate where you want to store your Media Group. The default folder is My Groups.
- Click on the box next to Active Media Group if you want this new group to be your active group.
- Enter a description of the Media Group (this is optional).
- Click Save.
You may create multiple Media Groups.
- Related Questions:
- FAQs - Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)