History of Medicine
Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)
Question: How do I download a JPEG file?
To download a JPEG file in IHM:
- Click on the image you want to export. This will put the image in Detail View.
- Click on the Export button in the upper-right corner above the image. A drop down list will appear with options to download a Small Thumbnail, Medium Thumbnail, Large Thumbnail, Small Image, Medium Image, or Large Image. Choose the option that suits your needs.
- A dialog box will open asking if you want to open or save this file.
- Click Save and select a destination. You can give the file a new name or accept the default name. The default file type will be a WinZip® file.
- Click Save. The dialog box will indicate when the download is complete.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
- Related Questions:
- FAQs - Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)