History of Medicine
Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)
Question: Why should I register in IHM?
Registering and creating a user account allows you to:
- Save your work and preferences.
- Set default viewing settings including thumbnail image size and number of thumbnail images to display per page.
- Create media groups to organize, annotate, and share images.
- Create and share presentations of your selected images.
- Search external media (including Flickr® and other users’ saved images) and add these images to your Media Group (See Media Groups FAQs).
- Choose if fading and other effects are to be used.
- Related Questions:
- FAQs - Images from the History of Medicine (IHM)