History of Medicine
History of Medicine Division -- Organizational Chart
The above History of Medicine Organization Chart displays:
- The Chief of HMD is Jeffrey S. Reznick, Ph.D.
- The Deputy Chief of HMD is Kenneth M. Koyle.
- The Secretary is Ba Ba Chang.
- The Historian is Michael Sappol.
- The Systems Librarian is - Laurie DuQuette. She is assisted by Lindsay Franz.
- Web Programs are provided by - Elizabeth Mullen, Manager and Roxanne Beatty.
- The Head of Rare Books & Early Manuscripts is Michael North.
- Public Services are provided by - Stephen Greenberg, Lead, Karen Pitts, Anne Rothfeld, Crystal Smith & Jeremy Withnell.
- The Acquisitions Librarian is - Margaret Kaiser.
- Cataloging is provided by - Laura Hartman, Krista Stracka, Linda Toole, & Ming Dong.
- Conservation is provided by Holly Herro, Kristi Davenport, Atalanta Grant-Suttie, Jayne Holt, & Sheng Tarn.
- The Head of Images & Archives is Rebecca Warlow.
- Archives & Modern Manuscripts are provided by - John Rees, Manager, James Labosier, & Déshaun Williams, & Victoria Detweiler.
- Collection Development Management is handled by Sarah Eilers.
- Historical Audiovisuals are provided by - Vacant (vice Dosch), Jason Anderson & Anatoliy Milikhiker.
- Digital Manuscripts are provided by - Christie Moffatt, Manager, Gregory Pike, Susan Speaker, & Sandy Taylor.
- Prints & Photographs are provided by - Ginny Roth, Curator, Doug Atkins & Thanh Nguyen.
- The Head of Exhibition Program is Patricia Tuohy.
- Exhibition Program Services are provided by - Jiwon Kim, Exhibition Educator, Jill Newmark, Exhibition Registrar, Vacant (vice Otlewski) , Exhibition Coordinator, Daniel Caughey, Exhibition Coordinator, & Erika Mills, Community Outreach Coordinator.