History of Medicine
Food Drug Cosmetic Law Review Articles
Between 1955 and 1959, the father-son team of James C. and James, C. Munch, Jr. wrote several articles describing the history and background of the Notices of Judgment. We hope you will find them interesting contexual additions to the collection.
These articles are re-published with permission of the Food, Drug, Law Institute. Copyright is still retained by the FDLI.
- Notices of judgment-the first thousand (FDCLJ April 1955, p. 219-242)
- Notices of judgment-Nos. 1001 to 5000 (FDCLJ Jan. 1956, p. 17-34)
- Notices of judgment-Nos. 5001 to 15,000 (FDCLJ April 1956, p. 196-210)
- A half century of drug control (FDCLJ June 1956, p. 305-334)
- Notices of Judgment-cosmetics (FDCLJ June 1959, p. 399-402)
- Notices of Judgment-foods (FDCLJ June 1959, p. 402-413)