Air Drying Procedures:
- Rinse soiled or adhering items in cold water.
- Drain excess water and lightly blot non-tacky image surface with absorbent material.
- Separate and place face up on an absorbent material to air dry the front; turn over onto a clean dry surface to dry the back.
- Prints 8x10 inches or smaller can be hung using clothes line and clips at one or two corners. (Wick water from an edge with absorbent paper to speed drying.)
- Once prints are nearly dry, place them between blotters and in stacks to avoid distortions.
- Place freezer paper on any tacky surface to avoid sticking to blotters. (Unwanted fibers can usually be wiped off with dry cotton balls after the print is thoroughly dry.)