- How should I care for my skin if I have acne?
- What will make my acne worse?
- What are common myths about acne?
Dermatitis (including eczema)
- Can dermatitis be cured?
- What factors or triggers will make dermatitis worse?
- What are the most common irritants?
- What type of skin cancer do I have?
- How far has my melanoma spread within or beneath my skin?
- How thick is the melanoma?
- What treatment choices do I have? What do you recommend and why?
To Find Out More
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) call 877-226-4267 or visit www.niams.nih.gov
National Cancer Institute call
800-422-6237 or visit www.cancer.gov.
- How do I know I have psoriasis?
- What treatments do you recommend?
- Can psoriasis be cured?
- How long does rosacea lasts?
- What triggers a flare up?
- What are the benefits of laser and therapies? How do they work?