It is a pleasure to support the National Library of Medicine and the Friends of the National Library of Medicine in launching the first issue of NIH MedlinePlus… Continue Reading, 'Welcome to NIH MedlinePlus, the magazine'
At the forefront of human health research today are clinical trials—studies that use human volunteers to help medical professionals observe and test new treatments for a wide array of health products and practices… Continue Reading, 'Clinical Trials: A Crucial Key to Human Health Research'
- Low Calorie Diet Affects Aging-Related Factors
- LactMed: New NLM Database on Drugs and Lactation
- Behavioral Therapy, Incentives Enhance Addiction Treatment
- Genetics Experts Unite to I.D. Unknown Katrina Victims
- Breast Cancer and Estrogen-Alone Update
- NIH Researchers Identify OCD Risk Gene
- Cortex Matures Faster in Youths With Highest IQ