Don't go to work or school
(*this news item will not be available after 04/14/2014)
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
(HealthDay News) -- If you've caught a cold, a few precautions can help you recover and avoid spreading it to others.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- When you're sick, stay home from work or school.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Any time you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose.
- Disinfect surfaces at home.
- After blowing your nose, wash your hands.
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.
Recent Health News
- More Health News on: