These survey results describe MedlinePlus and MedlinePlus en español users. Users provided this information in response to our online site surveys in 2012. Learn more about the American Customer Satisfaction Index survey used to gather MedlinePlus survey data.
During 2012 MedlinePlus served an average of 62 million page views a month. Patients, their families, and their health care providers come to MedlinePlus to find information on diseases, prescriptions, and treatments. They use this information for research, to help themselves, and to help others.
The National Library of Medicine would like to thank those of you who have responded to our surveys. Your comments and suggestions guide us to continuously improve MedlinePlus to meet your needs.
Here are the 2012 survey results:
- How frequently do you visit this site?
- What best describes your role in visiting MedlinePlus during this session?
- What is your primary reason for visiting the MedlinePlus site today?
- How did you learn of the MedlinePlus web site? (MedlinePlus en español users only)
- Please select the category that includes your age.
- Which of the following best describes the highest level of education you have completed? (MedlinePlus en español users only)
- What is your preferred reading language on the Web? (MedlinePlus en español users only)
- How would you describe your ethnicity? (MedlinePlus en español users only)
- In which country were you born? (MedlinePlus en español users only)
- From which country are you currently accessing this website? (MedlinePlus en español users only)