MedPrint – Medical Serials Print Preservation Program
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) and the National Library of Medicine (NLM) are working together to ensure the preservation of and continued access to the literature through a national cooperative medical serials print retention program (MedPrint).
- MedPrint Overview
- MedPrint Title List - the serials initially selected as the primary set of materials to preserve in print format
- Arranged alphabetically by current title (grouped with preceding titles)
- Arranged alphabetically by title
- Download title list (You may need to download the Microsoft Excel Viewer in order to open, view and print this file)
- Title reports (updated monthly)
- MedPrint Agreement - formal agreement between NLM and participating libraries, including instructions for participation
DOCLINE - Record commitment to titles in NLM's ILL requesting and serial holdings system
For background information about the print retention program, see the Technical Bulletin article.