NLM® Reading Rooms and Services - Photocopier and High-Speed Scanning Services
Your library card acts as a debit card for the:
- Photocopying machines
- Microform reader-printer
The charge for copying or printing is:
- 12 cents per page for black and white copying or printing
- $1.00 per page for color copying or printing
To add money to your card, use the DAC Cashier machines. Money must be added in denominations of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00 bills. These cashier machines provide receipts, but do not give change. Transactions cannot be made with coins or credit cards.
Photocopiers are shut down five minutes before the Library closes.
Two high-speed Zeta scanners will be available for use in the Reading Room beginning October 6, 2014.
- All scanning will be free of charge
- Patrons MUST bring a FLASHDRIVE to download scans (paper free service)
- Time limits may be imposed to facilitate shared usage
- Scanners are for use with NLM materials only
- The scanners auto shut down at 4:55 PM