NLM® Resource TOXMAP®: Interface Improvements
[Editor's Note: This Technical Note is a reprint of an announcement published on NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L, an e-mail announcement list available from the NLM Division of Specialized Information Services. To subscribe to this list, please see the NLM-TOX-ENVIRO-HEALTH-L Join, Leave, or Change Options page.]
Other recent changes include:
- Ability to view Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) reporting releases in a particular TRI year, similar to TRI chemical releases
- Inclusion of links to TRI state fact sheets
- Ability to zoom to the United States (US) national parks via "Zoom to a Place"
- Ability to toggle on and off the "auto-zoom" behavior in the main Search page
- PubMed® RSS feed
- Section 508 compliance improvements
TOXMAP is a Geographic Information System (GIS) from the Division of Specialized Information Services (SIS) of the US National Library of Medicine® (NLM) that uses maps of the United States to help users visually explore data from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)'s Toxics Release Inventory and Superfund Program.
NLM® Resource TOXMAP®: Interface Improvements. NLM Tech Bull. 2008 Sep-Oct; (364):e14.