Public Services Division
- The Health Statistics and Numerical Data subject guide includes some of the major sources of health and general statistics in the United States and a brief list of international resources.
- This subject guide is not meant to be comprehensive but to serve as a pointer to major information sources.
- The MeSH Guide includes the Medical Subject Headings [MeSH] and Subheadings [sh] that NLM uses to index references and catalog works about statistics. Use these terms to search MEDLINE/PubMed, LocatorPlus or the NLM Catalog to retrieve references on additional statistical topics.
- Selected Resources sections consist of a small number of resources chosen from the great number available. Resources include print and online publications, databases, datasets, online tools, and Websites. The majority are from U.S. Government agencies.
- Some resources appear in more than one category.
- The organizations listed are sources of statistical data. Use DIRLINE to identify other professional or governmental health organizations.
- Contact your local public, university, or health sciences library for additional help in finding sources of health statistical information.
Page 1 of 1