ClinicalTrials.gov - Does ClinicalTrials.gov Provide Medical Advice?
Question: Does ClinicalTrials.gov provide advice for specific medical conditions?
- - No, ClinicalTrials.gov does not offer personalized medical advice about specific medical conditions or treatment. The resources on this site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care. We urge you to work with your health care providers to find answers to your personal health questions.
- - You may find it helpful to search the MedlinePlus Web site, designed to help you research your health questions. It provides links to carefully selected resources from the National Institutes of Health and other health organizations. You can search MedlinePlus at http://medlineplus.gov/
- - You can also check with your local public, medical, or university library to determine services for health information available in your local area. If you are in the United States, contact your Regional Medical Library at 800-338-7657
- - Additional Resource Information on clinical trials can be found at http://clinicaltrials.gov/info/resources
- Related Questions:
- ClinicalTrials.gov questions