FAQ: ClinicalTrials.gov - What is ClinicalTrials.gov?
Question: What is ClinicalTrials.gov?
ClinicalTrials.gov is an easy-to-use Web site that provides regularly updated information about federally and privately supported clinical trials. You can find specific clinical trials for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Each record provided in ClinicalTrials.gov lists the following:
- Disease or condition and experimental treatments studied
- Title, description, and design of study
- Requirements for participation
- Locations where the study is available
- Contact information
- Links to relevant information at other health Web sites, such MedlinePlus and PubMed
Additional Resource Information on clinical trials can be found at http://clinicaltrials.gov/info/resources
- Related Questions:
- ClinicalTrials.gov questions