DOCLINE -- Deleting a Holdings Record
Question: How do I delete a holdings record for my library?
- From the DOCLINE main menu, select Serial Holdings.
- Select Update/View.
- On the Serial Holdings Update/View Search page, input either: Journal Title/Title Abbreviation, NLM Unique ID, ISSN, or OCLC Number for the serial to be added.
- Under Filters, make sure the checkbox for My Library is selected.
- Click SEARCH.
- If more than one serial title is displayed, select the appropriate bibliographic title.
- If your library has recorded holdings for the title, each format will display with an Edit button.
- Choose format to be deleted, click Edit.
- Click DELETE FORMAT. Delete confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click OK to continue deletion.
- Repeat steps 7-9 for each physical format to be deleted.
- Related Questions:
- How do I delete all of my library's holdings?