DOCLINE -- Electronic Fund Transfer System (EFTS)
Question: How do I route requests only to EFTS participants?
By selecting EFTS as a limit in routing or in your Borrowing Preferences, DOCLINE will route borrow requests only to EFTS participants that also match the rest of your routing instructions.
To set default routing for all requests to EFTS participants, do the following:
- Select Institutions from the DOCLINE main menu.
- Select Update (LIBID).
- Select DOCLINE Options in the left navigation sidebar.
- Select 'Yes' for 'Only Route to EFTS Participants' under Borrowing Preferences.
- Click SAVE.
To route a single request to EFTS participants, do the following:
- On the Routing Instructions screen, select 'Only Route to EFTS Participants'.
- Click Next>>> .
- Related Questions:
- How does Routing work?
- How can I establish defaults for my borrow requests?
- How do I recognize a request from an EFTS participant?
- How do I search for EFTS participants?
- What is the Electronic Fund Transfer System (EFTS)?