DOCLINE -- Electronic Fund Transfer System (EFTS)
Question: How do I search for EFTS participants?
EFTS participation is shown in a library's Institution record display.
To search for the Institution records of EFTS participants, do the following:
- Select Institutions from the DOCLINE main menu.
- Select More Search Options.
- Select Services.
- Check 'EFTS Participant' under Interlibrary Loan.
- Click ADD TO SEARCH.
- Click SEARCH.
- Related Questions:
- How does Routing work?
- How do I recognize a request from an EFTS participant?
- How do I route a request only to EFTS participants?
- What is the Electronic Fund Transfer System (EFTS)?