DOCLINE -- Limited Retention Holdings Information
Question: How does DOCLINE handle limited retention holdings information?
Although DOCLINE Serial Holdings can record months, year, or editions for limited retention holdings, DOCLINE's routing algorithm interprets any months held as this year and any editions held as years held:
- Latest 1 year and Latest 6 months are interpreted as this year.
- Latest 2 years and Latest 2 editions are both interpreted as this year and last year.
- Related Questions:
- How can I change the bibliographic data (publication dates, title, etc.) listed with a DOCLINE Serial Holdings record?
- How do I add a holdings record for my library?
- How do I report a gap in holdings?