Please notify NLM of the error message via the "Contact Us" link in DOCLINE under Help. Click on the link "Report a Problem with DOCLINE". You may alternately send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Error Text field, copy the complete text of the error message so that we can further investigate.
In the Problem field, provide a detailed description of the problem including the window name where the error was encountered as well as a detailed description of the actions taken preceeding the error. Explain which function(s) you are encountering problems with or you are unable to perform. Also include your institution name, LIBID, and contact information for you and the technical resource at your site.
Internet Explorer (IE):
Depending upon your browser settings, the error message will automatically display or will be indicated by a yellow caution symbol in your status bar.
- Double-click on the icon to view the error.
- Click Show Details to view the error text.
- Click on the Errors button. Error messages will be displayed.
- Related Questions:
- How do I adjust my computer for the best viewing of DOCLINE?
- List of DOCLINE System Requirements.
- Why and how should I clear the cache on my Web browser?