DOCLINE -- List of Libraries Including "Closed" Libraries
Question: How can I get a list of libraries that includes "closed" libraries?
To get a list of libraries that includes "closed" libraries do the following:
- From the DOCLINE main menu, select Institutions.
- Click on More Search Options.
- Under "Narrow your search with Filters" click on Membership Information to bring up the list of Search Filters.
- Under Top Filters, de-select "DOCLINE Participant" and "Open Library". Click ADD TO SEARCH to return to the Search Builder.
- Continue to add search criteria and then click SEARCH.
- The search results will include libraries that are closed and that are not active DOCLINE participants.
- Related Questions:
- How do I get a quick display of ILL information for a library?
- Is there a way to display the full library record all at once?
- What character is used as a wildcard, to truncate searches?