DOCLINE -- Printing a Union List Product
Question: How do I print a Union List Product?
If you have rights to DOCLINE Serial Holdings reports, then you will have rights to view union lists for Library Groups to which your library belongs and for your library's state or province.
Note: Some of these union list products are very large. It may take some time to display the entire union list.
- Select Serial Holdings from the DOCLINE main menu.
- Select Reports.
- In the left sidebar, click Review Reports.
- A list of Completed Reports displays. Click on the appropriate Report Name hyperlink.
- After the report displays, use your browser to print the report.
- Related Questions:
- How do I save a Union List Product in a Delimited Format?
- How do I save a Union List Product in an HTML Format?
- How do I view a Union List Product?