DOCLINE -- Viewing a Union List Product
Question: How do I view a Union List Product?
If you have rights to DOCLINE Serial Holdings reports, then you will have rights to view union lists for Library Groups to which your library belongs, and the union list for your library's state or province.
Note: Some of these union list products are very large. It may take some time to display the entire union list.
To view a Union List Product:
- Select Serial Holdings from the DOCLINE main menu.
- Select Reports.
- In the left sidebar, click Review Reports area.
- A list of Completed Reports displays. Click the appropriate Report Name hyperlink.
- Related Questions:
- How do I print a Union List Product?
- How do I save a Union List Product in a Delimited Format?
- How do I save a Union List Product in an HTML Format?