DOCLINE -- Serial Holdings Union Lists: Error Message
Question: Why do I get an error message when I click on a DOCLINE Serial Holdings union list product?
Union lists in a particular category are not available while they are being updated. During that time you will get an error message from your Web browser saying that the file cannot be found.
Updates begin on Fridays at 3 p.m. Eastern Time and are usually completed by Sunday evening. The schedule for updates is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/services/doc_union_list.html
- Related Questions:
- How do I print a union list product?
- How do I save a union list product in a delimited format?
- How do I save a union list product in an html format?
- How do I view a union list product?
- What union list products are available and when are these products updated?