DOCLINE -- Viewing Requests After Leaving the Receipt Page
Question: Once I acknowledge a request and leave the receipt page, how can I view the request again?
To view requests after leaving the receipt page:
1. Select Requests from the DOCLINE main menu.
2. Select Status/Cancel.
3. Retrieve your request(s) by entering the request number(s), individual patron name or email address in the Request # or Patron search box
under Define Search Limits, set search limits to DOCLINE / Lend / All and set beginning and end dates for the desired time frame.
4. Click SEARCH.
5. Select the linked request number under the Request # column to view the request.
6. Click the Return button to go back to results list.
- Related Questions:
- How do I reprint requests?