FAQ: Getting Copies of Instructions to Authors
Question: How can I get the instructions to authors for a journal?
Here are some suggestions to find instructions for authors:
- Check the journal's Web site; the instructions to authors are frequently available here.
- Check your library for a copy of the journal. Instructions to Authors for specific journals are usually included in the journal.
- Check the list of Journals Following URM and follow the Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals for these journals.
- Check the Instructions to Authors in the Health Sciences page kept by the Mulford Health Science Library at the University of Toledo.
- Contact the journal publisher or editor directly for a copy of their instructions to authors.