Loansome Doc Article Ordering Service -- International Librarians
Question: How can my library become a Loansome Doc provider if it is outside the United States?
- If you are not a DOCLINE library:
- Read the DOCLINE Factsheet at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/factsheets/docline.html.
- Use our contact form here: https://docline.gov/docline/help/contact_nlm/help_page.cfm to ask about DOCLINE eligibility for your library.
- If you are already a DOCLINE library, you just need to update your DOCLINE Institution record:
- From the DOCLINE main menu, select Institutions
- Select Update (LIBID)
- Choose Loansome Doc from the left navigation pane
- Make your selections for Loansome DOC service offerings and registration, then click SAVE.
Note: For more detailed information on setting Loansome Doc options, click "Help" at the top of the DOCLINE screen. In Help, select "Updating your Institution", then "Loansome Doc".
- Related Questions:
- Loansome Doc questions