Loansome Doc Article Ordering Service -- International Librarians
Question: How can my library become a Loansome Doc provider if it is outside the United States?
- - If you are already a DOCLINE library, you just need to update your DOCUSER record:
- - From the DOCUSER Search/Update screen (after you have logged in), click on the "Interlibrary Loan" tab
- - In the drop-down box labeled "Select ILL Information Category," select Loansome Doc
- - Check all of the boxes that apply to you, and then click on "Save."
- - If you are not a DOCLINE library:
- Related Questions:
- Loansome Doc questions