Loansome Doc Article Ordering Service -- Cancel Order
Question: How do I cancel a Loansome Doc order?
To cancel an order, or if you have questions about your Loansome Doc order, you need to contact the library serving as your Ordering Library. Your Ordering Library is the library with whom you set up an agreement so that they will provide you with articles.
To contact your ordering library do the following:
- Login to Loansome Doc at https://docline.gov/loansome/login.cfm.
- The Order Status screen displays the status of your current Loansome Doc orders.
- For the request number you wish to cancel, click on Contact Library to display contact information for that library.
- You can call or email the library. If the library provided an email address, click the Email Library button to send them an email.
- Related Questions:
- How can I find the contact information for my ordering library?
- How do I check the status of my Loansome Doc order?
- How do I find an ordering library?