FAQ: Medical & Health Care Education and Career Information
Question: Where can I find information about medical & health care education and careers?
You can find medical & health care education and career information at:
- NLM® MedlinePlus® Health Occupations topic page
- NLM DIRLINE® lists specialty organizations or associations in your field of interest
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Research and Training Opportunities
- NIH Office of Science Education: Careers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Kids.gov: Careers
Links to careers information for Grades K-12 and Educators
- US Armed Forces Health Careers
- Careers in Health Care, American Medical Association
Information about medicine, nursing and allied health careers
Talk with professionals, such as guidance and career counselors. Also, check your local public library for career resources.
NLM is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does NLM endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.