FAQ: Medical & Health Care Education and Career Information
Question: Where can I find information about medical & health care education and careers?
You can find medical & health care education and career information at:
- NLM® MedlinePlus® Health Occupations topic page
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Research and Training Opportunities
- NIH Office of Science Education Careers page
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Links to jobs information for Kids: Grades K-5 and Teens: Grades 6-8.
The jobs information under Grown-Ups: Teachers and Parents are resources for teachers and parents to use when talking with children about careers.
- US Armed Forces Health Careers
- American Medical Association Careers in Health Care for information about medicine, nursing, and allied health careers
Talk with professionals, such as guidance and career counselors. Also, check your local public library for career resources.
NLM is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does NLM endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.