Biomedical Research & Informatics
- Provides access to over 22 million references from 5000 biomedical journals. Many of these references link to abstracts and in some cases, the full text of articles.
- A digital archive of full-text articles from over 130 life sciences journals.
- Additional Biomedical Literature Databases: Genes and Disease | Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)
- Databases and software tools for analyzing data from molecular sequences to protein structures to complete genomes. Includes:
- The UMLS aids the development of systems that help researchers retrieve and integrate electronic biomedical information. See also:
Digital Library Research and Initiatives
- Explorations of innovative digital libraries research and applications. Features:
- Internet Access To Digital Libraries (IADL) Grants (Assist health-related organizations provide their clients access to digital health information resources and information services of the highest quality)
- Profiles in Science(Archival collections of prominent biomedical scientists)
- Regional Medical Programs (Documents highlighting the Regional Medical Programs of the 1960's and 1970's)
- Focuses on Clinical Data Standards & Electronic Health Records | Collaboration Technologies & Mobile Health Applications | Document Processing | Health Information Resources | Image Processing & Visualization | Natural Language Processing
- LHNCBC offers more than 30 resource tools including APIs | Datasets | Mobile Apps | Software | Tutorials | Web Interfaces | Browse all
Last Reviewed: January 2, 2019