Biomedical Research & Informatics
- Provides access to over 22 million references from 5000 biomedical journals. Many of these references link to abstracts and in some cases, the full text of articles.
- A digital archive of full-text articles from over 130 life sciences journals.
- Additional Biomedical Literature Databases: Genes and Disease | Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)
- Databases and software tools for analyzing data from molecular sequences to protein structures to complete genomes. Includes:
- The UMLS aids the development of systems that help researchers retrieve and integrate electronic biomedical information. See also:
- LHNCBC offers more than 30 resource tools including APIs | Datasets | Mobile Apps | Software | Tutorials | Web Interfaces | Browse all
Last Reviewed: August 9, 2019