Deleting Searches and Saving Searches from History
To Delete a Saved Search:
- Go to the My NCBI home page.
- Click Manage Saved Searches.
- From the list, select the
search strategy you wish to delete using the checkbox.
- Click the Delete Selected Item(s) button at the top
of the page.
Saving Searches from Your Search History:
- My NCBI allows you to save searches with History search statement numbers, e.g., #1 AND (#2 OR #3).
The video illustrates the directions that are on this page.
This video can be seen directly at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/disted/pubmedtutorial/videos/040_050.mp4