Full text availability via LinkOut is displayed in a variety of ways in PubMed search results:
- Free full text appears in the filters sidebar. This link displays your search results that have free full text available.
- See the Free Article or Free PMC Article label from the Summary display
- View the Abstract display to see if there is an icon link to full-text.
- Activate icons to link to your library subscriptions using My NCBI filters or My NCBI Outside Tool preferences.
- To see the full list of Web-accessible online resources for an item, expand the LinkOut - more resources link from an Abstract display of an individual search result item.
The video illustrates the directions that are on this page.
This video can be seen directly at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/disted/pubmedtutorial/videos/050_025a.mp4
Last Reviewed: August 28, 2018