Biomedical journal citations from MEDLINE/PubMed are produced by the NLM Bibliographic Services Division, the Office of Computer and Communications Systems and the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- MEDLINE Fact Sheet
- MEDLINE, PubMed, and PMC (PubMed Central): How are they different?
- List of All Journals Cited in PubMed
- OLDMEDLINE Subset Overview
- See also the MeSH Vocabulary files
- Sample Data
- DTD Structure and XML Format:
- Creation of the Journal Source
- MEDLINE Minimal Data Set
Appendix D contains the minimum data set to meet the requirements of the license agreement under certain conditions.
- MEDLINE/PubMed Characters
Information on special characters in the database.
- Language Table
Language codes (and translations) used by MEDLINE/PubMed (including OLDMEDLINE).
- Construction of National Library of Medicine Title Abbreviations
How journal title abbreviations are constructed for MEDLINE/PubMed.
- Funding Support Data
The information added to the citation that describes financial support of the research.
- NASA Space Flight Mission Summary Table
Descriptive values for each Space Flight Mission.
The latest news for licensees.
- Baseline Distribution:
- MEDLINE/PubMed Update Charts
Information about the update (post-baseline) files made available via ftp.
- MEDLINE/PubMed Data Maintenance Overview
- MeSH Vocabulary File Data Used in Conjunction with MEDLINE (12/09/05)
- MEDLINE/PubMed Baseline Repository (MBR)
Access to the MBR Query Tool which allows registered licensees to search the MEDLINE/PubMed Baselines back through 2002. Other MBR resources include Frequency counts, Histogram/Summary Files, and UMLS Semantic Groups File.
- For additional information about MEDLINE/PubMed, see the MEDLINE/PubMed Resources Guide.
- For information about journals cited in MEDLINE/PubMed, see the NLM FAQ: Finding NLM® Serials Data and MEDLINE® Indexed Journals.