DATA Scholar Opportunity at NLM
Architecting Search Across Petabyte-Scale Genomic Sequence
Applications are due on April 30, 2020
One or two-year national service program with high-impact NLM projects to:
- Deliver sustainable, scalable search methodologies to the bioinformatics community
- Pioneer search algorithms for petabyte-scale genome sequence to drive biological discovery and high-impact health outcomes
Seeking industry data and computer scientists, experts from related fields.
- Women and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
- Eligibility: doctoral degree (required) and industry experience (strongly preferred)
- Submit CV and cover letter at email@example.com.
- Learn more at: https://datascience.nih.gov/data-scholars-projects/architecting-search-across-petabyte-scale-genomic-sequence. In partnership with: https://datascience.nih.gov/data-scholars
Last Reviewed: February 18, 2020