NIH Common Data Elements (CDE) Initiatives Overview Webinar
BD2K CDE Webinar
Watch webinar (recorded September 8, 2015)
12:00 pm | Eastern Daylight Time | 1 hr 30 minutes
- Introduction by the ADDS, Phil Bourne (5 minutes)
- Overview of the BMIC CDE Efforts, (including draft publication) (10 minutes) Mike Huerta view presentation [ppt]
- Notes from the field -- voices across NIH involved in CDEs and data standards. Multiple uses of CDEs.
- PROMIS CDEs, Ashley Wilder Smith (10 minutes) view presentation [ppt]
- PhenX Overview, Erin Ramos (10 minutes) view presentation [ppt]
- NHLBI Sickle Cell Disease CDEs, Ellen Werner (10 minutes) view presentation [ppt]
- NCI CDE overview, Dianne Reeves and Denise Warzel (15 minutes) view presentation [ppt]
- NINDS CDEs, Joanne Odenkirchen (10 minutes) view presentation [ppt]
- Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research (FITBIR) informatics system, Matt McAuliffe (10 minutes) view presentation [ppt]
- Each presentation should address:
- Main motivations and objectives of the initiatives
- How have and are you engaging relevant communities in developing and using the CDE(s)?
- What lessons have you learned about development, use and value of CDE(s)?
- What are your plans for the CDE(s) in next 5 years?
For more information, see: //www.cde.nih.gov.
Last Reviewed: September 9, 2015