Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC) Update
As part of a broader NLM reorganization, the Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC) website was discontinued on June 21, 2021. Most of NLM’s disaster health information services remain available due to integration into other NLM products and services or are offered by external websites.
The following resources moved or will be moving to other agencies and organizations:
- NIH Disaster Research Response (DR2) moved to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- Disaster Information Specialization moved to the Medical Library Association.
- CHEMM (moving to HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) in summer 2021)
- REMM (moving to HHS ASPR in summer 2021)
Many of the original sources for disaster-related information from the Disaster Information Management Resource Center (DIMRC) website and the Disaster Lit database can be found at:
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response website
- ASPR Public Health Emergency website
- ASPR Technical Resources, Assistance Center, and Information Exchange (TRACIE) website
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact NLM Customer Service.
Last Reviewed: June 21, 2021