Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC) Update
As part of a broader NLM reorganization, the Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC) website was discontinued on June 21, 2021. Most of NLM’s disaster health information services remain available due to integration into other NLM products and services or are offered by external websites.
The following resources moved or will be moving to other agencies and organizations:
- NIH Disaster Research Response (DR2) moved to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- Disaster Information Specialization moved to the Medical Library Association.
- CHEMM has moved to HHS.
- REMM has moved to HHS.
Many of the original sources for disaster-related information from the Disaster Information Management Resource Center (DIMRC) website and the Disaster Lit database can be found at:
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response website
- ASPR Public Health Emergency website
- ASPR Technical Resources, Assistance Center, and Information Exchange (TRACIE) website
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact NLM Customer Service.
Last Reviewed: May 13, 2022