DOCLINE® 1.1 Release Notes (October 30, 2000)
- Online HELP and FAQs now open in a new window
- New format for reviewing "Retired Unfilled" messages.
- NLM Overdue Notices: Borrowers who have overdue materials from NLM will receive notices on their DOCLINE Home Page and should click on the message to view the notice.
- Display of institution name on Borrow Confirmation page
- Max Cost and Comments are Bold text
- In history, the delivery method displays
- In history, a link to reason/action codes has been added
- ILL fax number added to the "Display as: ILL Information" format
- ILL is default display in Contact Names
- City is displayed with LIBID on Library Lookup in Routing Table
- M/A/N Map entries have been added to Report 1-7 Routing Table Statistics
- Ability to add additional holdings record for holdings in a different physical format.
New SERHOLD Reports:
- Holdings not Updated within One Year
- Holdings outside of Publication Date Range
- Level 2 Holdings
- NLM Serial Title Changes
SERHOLD Union Lists:
- Holdings by State/Province
- Holdings by Library Group
- "My Routing Table" and "Resource Libraries" have been added to search limits