DOCLINE® 1.5 Release Notes (March 3, 2003)
- A new Region code, 21, has been established for the country of Mexico which will enable medical libraries in Mexico to become full DOCLINE participants including reporting holdings data, creating routing tables, and using DOCLINE to borrow and lend documents within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The Region 5 RML at the Houston Academy of Medicine Texas Medical Center will coordinate training and holdings data collection during the start up period. The contact is Ms. Ruicha Mishra: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centro de Información Para Decisiones en Salud / CENIDS in Tlalpan, Mexico is the official MEDLARS Center for Mexico. Ms. Gladys Faba is the Director; http://bvs.insp.mx/cenids/servicios.htm. The contact there is : Maricela Piña Pozas. email@example.com
Netscape 7 will be a supported browser for DOCLINE. NOTE: Netscape 6 continues to be unsupported due to multiple issues with this browser release.
DOCLINE ended support for the Netscape browser effective 5/14/07
- Added new region code for Mexico, Region 21, to DOCUSER search.
- Receipts: Modified to display all ISSNs along with the physical format type for each serial. The words '(Print)' or '(Electronic)' will display following the corresponding ISSN.
- Receipts: Modified to accommodate the longer display of ISSN information. ISSN will be moved to its own line under the PubMed UI field. The Verify field is being moved to the previous location of the ISSN, on the line with the NLM Unique ID.
- Receipts: Modified to accommodate very long citations. The citation length is 100 characters.
- Receipts: Modified process to suppress display of the Print Receipts button until all request data has been transferred to the user's browser. The secondary window for printing and downloading of receipts has been eliminated, except for Netscape 4.x which continues to require the new window to properly print receipts.
- Display: Modified all SERHOLD screens (SERHOLD Record Display, SERHOLD Add, and SERHOLD Update) to display all ISSNs along with the physical format type for each serial. The ISSN label remains the same, and the words '(Print)' or '(Electronic)' will display following the corresponding ISSN.
- Reports: Modified all SERHOLD reports to display all ISSNs if 'display ISSN' is selected. The words '(Print)' or '(Electronic)' will display following the corresponding ISSN.
- Help screens were added or modified for all new features or changes to DOCLINE 1.5
- Contact DOCLINE: "Assistance and Comments" forms - Added link for 'Contact ILL' to Report a problem with ILL requests filled by NLM.