DOCLINE® 2.1 Release Notes (April 5, 2004)Institution Record
- Routing Table: added cell number to validation message that states "LIBID already exists in Routing Table".
- Services & Fees: Modified display and selection of Service to international LD users and countries served to match ILL copy and ILL loan sections.
- Borrow: added additional visual cues when article(s) being ordered are available free online
- Loansome Doc Transfer: Added "Free" indicator and link to full text article on Transfer Loansome Doc request page
- Added ability to update DOCLINE serial holdings from OCLC data for libraries that authorize NLM to do so. Users must notify their Regional DOCLINE Coordinator when OCLC has a file available for NLM pick-up and processing.
NOTE:Release of this functionality pending final test data from OCLC
- Added ability for libraries to delete SERHOLD to OCLC batch update error reports
- Added new error report for SERHOLD to OCLC batch update that lists holdings records that were not added to OCLC due to differing cataloging practices by NLM and OCLC
- Help screens and FAQs were added or modified for all new features or changes to DOCLINE 2.1.
For the Loansome Doc User